As promised i would give you my feedback on the Dove Gradual Tan. It isn't brand new but it has slightly changed with the Deeper Effect added.
As soon as i applied it to my fair skin i noticed the shimmer particles it contains. I absolutley love anything shimmery or sparkly, i am just like a magpie. The texure was fairly light but very moisturising with the oils it contains. I liked the smell at the start but as i applied it first thing in the morning it did start to smell awful during my working day. I refer the smell to wet dog, mixed with the body's natural sweat did not go down well with me. The colour was light but with a few applications looks lovely.
I definately think this tan looks better over an existing tan, natural or fake. With the shimmer it enhances a golden tan plus it will help to extend your tan as it is very nourishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment